Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Follow-up to critique day and portfolio turn-in

Dear class,

Once again, thanks to all of you our final critique was a great success! I was very impressed not only by the number of excellent scroll drawings I saw but also by all the wonderful comments I heard. I hardly had to say a thing. Great job to all of you who contributed so generously!

I also want to let you know what a real pleasure it's been teaching your class this year. Yours has been a class that has reminded me every week why I love teaching. Thank you all for your enthusiasm, your passion, and your commitment.

And finally, a final piece of instruction:

PORTFOLIOS AND NOTEBOOKS:

I will be reviewing portfolios and notebooks this Sunday, April 29th, from 1pm-3pm. All homework assignments from this semester other than the midterm and final projects should be included in your portfolio, and your notebook should be neatly stacked in the locker.

If you need to access the class locker before Sunday, the combination is: 30-4-34.

For your convenience, here is a list of the assignments. (Please place them in order, and be aware that presentation counts. A sloppy portfolio will affect your grade, as will a missing assignment):


1. Cubist collage
2. Paper cut-out drawing
3. Monochrome pastel
4. Altered masterpiece pastel
5. Movement drawing (or flip book)
6. Informational image drawing

RETRIEVAL OF MATERIAL:

You may come any time after 3pm on Sunday to retrieve your material.

Have a wonderful summer, and do stop by and visit me from time to time! I would enjoy that very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment